- Sign-in to Corigan using your email and password. If you called to book an assessment, check your email for instructions on how to set your password. Make sure you are using either Google Chrome (PC/Android) or Safari (IPhone/MAC)
- Then, click on the name of the person is booked for the assessment.
- Next, you will see a list of all offices that you are registered at. For your respiratory assessment, click “Rapids Respiratory Assessment Center (Sarnia).
- At the next page, click the “Appointments” Icon
- Then, you will see a list of appointments. Click “Virtual Waiting Room” to start connecting to the virtual assessment.
- Click “Enable Video and Audio Permissions” to allow Corigan to access your camera and microphone. Click “Yes” if you can see your self.
- Once you see the pop-up below, you are all set for your virtual assessment. Click “Ok” and the nurse will be with you shortly!
Attending Your Virtual Assessment
October 28, 2020 - 1 minute read